1. If you are fiddling with your new laptop and setting the system cache; and you accidentally add an extra zero; your laptop will fill up entirely with cache, leaving you no room to download
p0rnography Firefox extensions.
2. If you want to see The Village, even though you fear it is going to be crap, do not click on a link clearly marked VILLAGE – SPOILERS and inadvertently see the twist of the ending on the first line of the post. Although if you manage to do this, you may then soothe yourself with the sure knowledge that paying money to see a twist of that craptitude would have been even more unfortunate.
3. When you are looking over emailed files with Marketing-type people and you say, “wait, I’ll just embiggen the window,” they will not think of The Simpsons. They will think you are mad.
4. Dogs don’t like snowpeas.
5. If Mr. T is quiet throughout the DVD of Amelie, he is not entranced by the quirky details or the French atmosphere. He is asleep.